This reopening plan is designed to safeguard the health and safety of our customers and staff while Covid-19 transmission remains a risk.
UPDATED January 1st, 2022
Per the Mayor's order, effective immediately all children ages 5-11 who enter Vanderbilt Tennis will be required to show proof of vaccination (at least one dose). All persons 12 and over must show 2 doses of the covid vaccine in order to enter the facility.
Also all persons over 2 years old must wear a mask at all times while in the facility (including bathrooms, lobby, etc) except when on the court. Also beginning December 26th all junior programs (Orange, Green and Yellow Ball) will be drop off only with the exception that for Red Ball (ages 5-7) and Pee Wee (ages 3-5) programs that ONE parent or caregiver may stay at the facility while their child is playing.
All desk staff, pros, management are fully vaccinated in order to work inside the facility.
Please plan accordingly.
Thank you for your cooperation during this challenging time.
Facility & Staff
●All persons entering in the facility will complete a health survey and temperature check
● Four protective transparent barriers are placed at the front desk.
● Those that are fully vaccinated need not wear a mask or socially distance.
Those that are unvaccinated or not yet fully vaccinated must wear a mask everywhere in the facility, except the court.
Unvaccinated persons, when not playing tennis, must wear a mask and remain on the deck in the socially distanced chairs.
- Commonly touched surfaces (door handles, counters, sinks, toilets, lockers, etc) will be disinfected every 2 hours.
- Ball baskets and any other court equipment should be cleaned every 2 hours.
- Hand sanitizer and soap will be made available at sinks and other locations.
Play & Programming
● Considering, at the time of these protocols the vast majority of children are not yet vaccinated, for our Pee Wee (ages 3-5) and Red Ball (ages 5-8) children and coaches will be required to wear masks on court until further notice. Older children and their coaches will not be required to wear masks UNLESS there are 5 or more children on the court, in which case all shall wear masks.
We are excited to resume programs and wish you all a summer full of good health and fun times!